Have you ever notice that the bigger the dressing you put on a patient, the more satisfied they are?
Posts Tagged 'diarrhea'
This week’s Top Ten You Know You’re A Nurse Submissions:
- You jingle when you walk…from all the scissors, keys, and clamps in your pockets!
- You know not all patients are annoying. Some are unconscious!
- You have the phone numbers of every late-night food delivery place in town memorized…but can’t remember where you left your car keys!
- You can diagnosis illnesses solely by the smell of the diarrhea.
- You NEVER, EVER, EVER answer your phone on your day off.
- It’s been 7 months since you’ve seen a pen NOT imprinted with the name of a laxative or anti-depressant.
- When checking a patient’s orientation, you discover it’s actually *NOT* Wednseday…or July!
- Your finger has gone into places you never thought possible.
- You’ve ever wrapped a gift in a hospital pillowcase, secured with Micropore tape.
- Your sense of humor gets more warped every year!
Do you have a better “You Know You’re A Nurse When…?” Send it in! Submit your “You Know You’re A Nurse When…” to Cindy@journalofnursingjocularity.com